Pick 20 movies/anime/video games/literary works and put their summaries from Better than it Sounds
and WITHOUT CHEATING have your friends guess.
01. Seven people led by a teenage scientist try to turn off a computer.
02. To avoid bedding his wife, a Jerk Ass goes off to war alongside a Dirty Coward. His bride is determined to get pregnant by him, and sabotages a Florentine widow's reputation to attain this goal.
03. Two boys use USB Drives and Sharing a Body to fight a criminal organization who use similar drives.
04. Cat-themed martial artists become superheroes and run a pizza parlor
05. Man retires from his stressful job to an exclusive and seemingly idyllic resort, but spends all his time bitching about it and refuses to join in the fun and games like everyone else.
06. A number of people aboard a train find they have conflicting interests. An old man looks for friends he shared a drink with a long time ago.
07. Break rocks into smaller rocks. Try to shoot anyone else who enters this field of rocks.
08. Kids go to summer camp and harass their counselor.
09. A bunch of amnesiacs, one of whom thinks he's Batman, run around destroying a city with giant robots. Eventually revealed to be inconsequential.
10. A prepubescent royal bureaucrat sends the children of his country's poor off to die in dungeons while he stays at home and consoles their families.
11. Overdeveloped girls in underdeveloped uniforms live vicariously through past-life regression.
12. A culturally diverse group of kids learn about the evils of imperialism.
13. Two Brits are trapped in a town where puzzles are Serious Business.
14. A rock breaks a planet in two. A girl fixes things by destroying one half.
15. Ridiculously Average Guy writes in his diary about his life in a town filled with really colorful folks.
16. A very young railroad engineer and a female ghost have to rebuild a tower.
17. An ex-Beatle, a foul-mouthed comedian, and a character from 30 Rock narrate the adventures of extremely outdated pieces of machinery. Most of the adventures consist of crashing into things.
18. A hero chosen by fate receives the blessing of his Gods and sets out on a quest to save his world, the hopes of his people carried on his shoulders. You must stop him at all costs.
19. Teen girl throws a fit at a prom.
20. The people are not motivated. A squad of manly cheerleaders tries to alleviate this.